Empower young people to find solutions to issues that affect them at local level
Knowledge is said to be Power. There are many ways in which young people can be empowered to use their own initiative to bring about change at a local level.
- Understanding their frustrations
- Organising forums and seminars for young people.
- Letting young people suggest different ways of addressing local issues
- Involving young people in the project development stage
- Agree on their cooperation and involvement at each stage of the process.