Empower young people to find solutions to issues that affect them on a local level
Knowledge is said to be Power. There are many ways in which young people can be empowered to use their own initiative to bring about change at a local level.
- Understanding their frustrations
- Organising forums and seminars for young people.
- Letting young people suggest different ways of addressing local issues
- Involving young people in the project development stage
- Agree on their cooperation and involvement at each stage of the process.
100 Hot Books
100 Hot Audiobooks
Get a Computer
Summer Time Get Sporty